Joined: 28 Feb 2008
|As a new user, who has been experimenting for about 2 months with PK, here's my preferred first half-dozen suggestions/votes for ideas already on the forum:
1) Colors for titles and keywords (font and/or background). Better - if possible, simple named styles to format any text section (font, size, font and background color).
2) Color-code different kinds of hyperlinks (internet addresses, files etc).
3) I vote for simple categories (groups) as an option. Unlimited number (although it would be sensible to keep them within single figures...). Plus, the ability to color-code titles according to category, and select or sort articles by them.
4) A hotkey for date-stamping within the content field, using a date format pre-selected in properties. I want to use PK a lot for logging activities, controlling flow of actions etc.
5) type-in selection of keywords is essential. Once you have more than 50 keywords, it becomes MUCH faster to type than to scroll through list.
6) Simple flat-table formatting. I notice tables cut/pasted in html from web-pages come in fine, but you can't set them up in PK. Could limit the number of columns (up to about 7 should be sufficient). This would be great for logging expenses, budgets etc. Even better if we could have column totals...